Automated GX-271 GPC Clean-up System
Automate post-extraction clean-up of interfering substances from environmental samples, food products and animal tissue by Gel Permeation Chromatography (GPC) prior to analysis by GC, GC/MS, HPLC or LC/MS. Failure to remove these interfering compounds can cause poor analytical results, shorten column life and increase analytical downtime. The Automated GX-271 GPC Clean-up System provides an affordable solution for laboratories performing residue analysis of complex matrices such as fatty foods, soils, sludge, animal and plant tissue.
• The system features a Direct Injection Module and a fraction collection valve located on the Z-arm, increasing efficiency by reducing sample carryover and post valve dead volume.
• Automated GPC system is controlled with TRILUTION® LC Software, a user-friendly, easy-to-use, flexible program that was specifically designed to meet the laboratory needs. The software features pre-programmed methods specific to GPC post-extraction clean-up processes.
• Gilson GPC Clean-up Systems meet clean-up guidelines set forth by the USEPA, USFDA, USDA, USGS, ISO, CFIA, AOAC International and European Union (EN 1528, EN 12393, S19) requirements.
Application notes and news
- Processing Human Serum for Rapid and Reproducible N-Glycan Mass Profiling
- Using the GX‐271 ASPEC™ for Automated Extraction of Hop Acids (Iso Alpha Acids and Organic Acids) in Beer
- Analysis of Lamotrigine and its Glucuronide Metabolite in Water by Liquid Chromatography/Quadrupole Time-of...
- Identifying and Collecting Weak UV Absorbance and Low Level Peaks of Interest From a Complex Mixture Using ...
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!