See all reviews
Member since 2013
Istituto Nazionale Tumori
Read more »
"I really like this product: easy to use and very practical. Miltenyi people are always ready to help and assist in case you have any technical problems."
The autoMACS™ Pro Separator is a benchtop instrument for high-speed automated magnetic cell sorting of multiple samples under standardized conditions. Employing MACS® Technology, the autoMACS Pro Separator is designed for the selection of target cells in a fully automated, walk-away fashion. It combines all the benefits of the proven autoMACS Technology with novel features such as automated magnetic labeling and the sensor-controlled processing of multiple samples. Even the instrument status can be viewed from a distance. This is facilitated by illumination of buffer bottles by light-emitting diodes.
The instrument is operated via touchscreen and intuitive screen menus. At the click of a button, multisample labeling and cell separation is performed, minimizing hands-on time. Sample integrity is also maintained by use of MACS Cooling Tube Racks that allow for cooling of samples and eluated fractions. With its compact size, the autoMACS Pro Separator easily fits into a standard laminar flow hood or safety cabinet.
Key features include:
• Autolabeling – fully automated magnetic labeling of samples.
• Multisample processing – up to 6 samples can be processed in a single batch.
• Versatile – compatible with more than 250 MACS® Cell Separation Reagents.
• Gentle – MACS Technology and Cooling Tube Racks sustain cell viability.
• Advanced – sensor-controlled process for safe operation and easy monitoring of the instrument status, even from a distance.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!