Aura Filtration Fume Cabinets
The AURA range of filtration fume cabinets for today's workplace and tomorrow's environment. This new generation of filtration fume cabinets offers the highest standards of operator protection with a versatile and environmentally sound method of fume and particulate containment. In addition to the three standard model sizes - and the Labcaire design service for special applications - all models are available with a choice of monitoring systems, so you can be sure there is an Aura to suit your particular needs.
Use Labcaire's expertise in fume and particulate containment to help your filter selection
- Multi-use, custom designed and specially impregnated Activated Carbon filters are available as well as HEPA filters to 0.3µ for particle removal.
- The option of a secondary safety filter can help you achieve a broader application, such as combining fume and particulate removal for clean room use, and will ensure compliance to all proposed future safety standards.
Control and Monitoring:
- Membrane control fascia and keypad
- Continuous airflow sensor and digital readout with warning alarms
- Continuous display of filter type
- Three level sensing of fume containment for a variety of toxicity ranges
- Sensor automatically maintains a pre-set level of airflow in the event of lower door opening during use and prevents gradual flow reduction caused by progressive pre-filter/HEPA filter blockage
For more information click here
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!