AURA® PSG Ambulatory Systems
See all reviews
Member since 2012
Student / Graduate
Academia / University
University of Massachusetts Amherst
Read more »
"The Aura is a mobile polysomnography device, which is minimally invasive and participants report minimal discomfort. Also, it comes with useful software that is used to score and quantify sleep."
The AURA® PSG Ambulatory System is a powerful, easy-to-use polysomnography system consisting of a high quality 25-channel AURA PSG Amplifier System with built-in electrode/sensor inputs and built-in oximeter designed especially for PSG, and TWin PSG Record and Review Software.
• Ambulatory, in-lab and out-of-lab applications
• Built-in Pulse Oximeter
• Built-in Electrode/Sensor Connections
• Pulse Transit Time (PTT)
• Automatic Sleep Report Generation
• Compact design that is rugged, lightweight, and easy to wear
• Limited Lifetime Warranty on Grass manufactured parts