Atomic Force Microscope alpha300 A
Atomic Force Microscope alpha300 A - High-Performance User-Friendly AFM for Materials Research, Life Sciences and Nanotechnology
The alpha300 A integrates an Atomic Force Microscope (AFM) system with a scientific grade optical microscope for superior optical access and high-resolution sample survey. The inclusion of a special AFM objective allows simultaneous cantilever and sample observation, which provides precise cantilever positioning and rapid alignment. Switching between AFM and optical mode is simply done by rotating the turret. The user-friendliness and versatility of this composite system can benefit an enormous variety of scientific endeavors.
All standard AFM modes are supported with the alpha300 A, assuring the highest flexibility throughout the full range of AFM applications. Whether you work in air or liquid environments, or even with delicate and soft samples, the alpha300 A is ideally suited to the investigation of topographic structures at the highest resolution. For high-performance materials research imaging tasks, the alpha300 A can be equipped with the Pulsed Force Mode, allowing local surface properties such as local adhesion or stiffness to be imaged along with topography on the nanometer scale.
An extremely linear capacitive feedback-controlled scan stage, also featuring the dynamic position error correction TrueScanTM, accommodates large samples and provides exceptional accuracy over the entire scan range.
Equipping the alpha300 A with confocal Raman imaging capabilities allows the topography information and chemical information on the sub-micron scale to be linked for a more comprehensive understanding of your sample.
Application notes and news
- Digital Pulsed Force Mode – Polymer Differentiation
- Digital Pulsed Force Mode - Adhesion and Separation Mode
- Digital Pulsed Force Mode – Thin Layers of Polyvinylalcohol
- Imaging of a Diamond Film, Carbon Nanotubes and Graphene with Confocal Raman and Atomic Force Microscopy
- Confocal Raman Imaging: Solutions in Geoscience
- Raman, PL and AFM Measurements on Laser Lithographically Written Structures in Si
- Atomic Force Microscopy - Imaging of Cell Surfaces
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries