Assayed Chemistry Premium Plus Control
The Assayed Chemistry Premium Plus control from the Randox Acusera range will help laboratories to consolidate their control use without compromising on performance or quality.
Covering 70 parameters in total including proteins, lipids, therapeutic drugs and trace metals this control is suitable for most clinical laboratories. As a true third party control highly accurate target values are provided for the most popular analysers on the market. With a shelf life of up to 4 years from date of manufacture laboratories can use the same lot of control for longer reducing the problems associated with changing lot numbers.
Assayed Chemistry Premium Plus Control Features:
- Lyophilised for enhanced stability
- Human based serum
- Assayed target values for 70 parameters
- Third party control
- Typical Osmolality values: Level 2 300 mOsm/kg, Level 3 370 mOsm/kg
- Electrophoresis values provided as a percentage breakdown of total protein
- Reconstituted stability of 7 days at +2-8oC or 4 weeks at -20oC