ASE 300 Accelerated Solvent Extraction System
Extractions that normally take hours can be done in minutes using Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE®)
Compared to techniques such as Soxhlet and sonication, ASE generates results in a fraction of the time. In addition to speed, ASE offers a lower cost per sample than other techniques by reducing solvent consumption by up to 90%.
Although ASE uses the same aqueous and organic solvents as traditional extraction methods, it uses them more efficiently. Therefore, you use less solvent volume per sample, an instant savings for your operation. A typical ASE extraction is done using only 50–150 mLs of solvent.
ASE meets all of the requirements for extraction under U.S. EPA SW-846 Method 3545A for Pressurized Fluid Extraction, and is accepted under CLP SOW OLMO4.2. ASE can be used to replace Soxhlet, sonication, wrist shaking, and other extraction techniques typically used.
Patented ASE technology is available in both automated and manual versions for all lab sizes and types. The ASE 300 offers automated extraction of 12 samples, with cell sizes of 34–100 mL. The ASE 300 system is compatible with the ASE Solvent Controller and AutoASE® software. The solvent controller allows for automatic mixing and delivery of up to four separate solvents, providing convenience and flexibility of routine or research applications. AutoASE software provides multisystem PC control and advanced sample tracking.
ASE 300 Accelerated Solvent Extraction System Features:
- Automated extractions in minutes
- Dramatic solvent reduction
- Wide range of applications
- Approved for use by the U.S. EPA and CLP Program
- Sample cell sizes up to 100 mL
- Collection bottle 250 mL
- Operating pressure 1500 PSI (100 Bar)
- Footprint requires less than 59 cm (24 in.) of bench space
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries