The Thermo Scientific AS-AP Autosampler is designed for high precision, reliability, ruggedness, and ease of use. The AS-AP can be used with the entire ICS product family and provides high-performance, automated sample processing for ion chromatography applications.
- Free up your schedule and lab time with automated sample handling for your IC.
- Improve your results with automated sample preparation.
- Eliminate complex laboratory procedures with automated sample preconcentration.
- Capable of simultaneous injection without cross contamination of chemistries.
- Consistent operation at RSDs less than 0.3% for reproducible and accurate results.
- 10 mL polystyrene sample vials with wide openings for large-volume injections and trace analysis.
- All-PEEK™ flow paths, compatible with aqueous and reversed-phase eluents, safe from metal contamination.
- Moving-needle design to guarantee reliable sampling from a variety of vial sizes.
- High sample capacity, up to 81 × 10 mL vials.
- Sample preparation function to automate sample and standard preparations, saving time and labor.
- Well plate capabilities, optional sample tray cooling.
- Optional in-line sample conductivity and pH measurement.
- Optional fraction collection and re-injection.
- Optional valves, one or two 6-port or 10-port valves for sequential injection, sample preparation, fraction collection, or sample injection.
- Chemistry-switching option to provide fully automated switching between two independent applications on the same IC system.
- Sample tray temperature control option for thermally sensitive sample that offers precise, reliable control over a temperature range of 4–60 °C.
The AS-AP features are controlled through Chromeleon® Chromatography Data System software.