Dionex™ AS-AP Autosampler
Save time, simplify workflows and ensure robust results with the powerful Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ AS-AP Autosampler.
Replace labor-intensive methods with automated sample preparation. Dionex AS-AP autosampler supports any Thermo Scientific Dionex ICS ion chromatography system with simultaneous or sequential injections. It's easy to automate via the Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Chromeleon™ Chromatography Data System (CDS) software.
Optional sample cooling and in-line pH and conductivity measurements as well as fraction collection/re-injection streamline even the toughest applications.
Dionex™ AS-AP Autosampler Features:
- Save time with customized automated sample preparation
- Accomplish high reproducibility at RSDs less than 0.3%
- Analyze worry-free with the all-Thermo Scientific™ PEEK™ needle and flow path
- Sample reliably from many vial and well-plate sizes with a moving needle design
- Get efficient analyses with fast cycle times (<30s for 5?L injection) and high sample capacity (from 81 samples in 10mL vials to 1152 in micro well plates)
- Robust trace analysis with large-volume support
- Low detection limits with automated matrix elimination and sample preconcentration
- Simplified methods using automated internal standard addition, sample dilution and precolumn derivitization
- Protection for thermally sensitive samples with precise sample tray cooling (4 to 60°C)
- Easy simultaneous or sequential injection to two ICS systems without cross-contamination of chemistries
- Time-saving in-line, pre-injection measurement of sample conductivity and pH with options to automatically inject or reject
- Effortless, automated fraction collection and re-injection as well as AutoDilution and resampling
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!