See all reviews
Member since 2014
Gecic and Associates
Read more »
"It is an easy to use system with easy to care for mechanics and accessories. Software has a "guidance system" to walk you through the necessary steps to prep samples to be read and the analysis reports generated are useful and understandable."
The ARTEL MVS® is an easy-to-use, universal system to verify the volume transfer performance of automated liquid handling systems and multichannel handheld pipettes.
Simple, reliable performance verification increases liquid handling quality, enabling you to trust your assay results.
Application notes and news
- Evaluation of the Eppendorf epMotion Pipetting Tools using the Artel MVS
- Integration of Liquid Handler Quality Control Into the HTS Daily Routine
- Creating and Testing Custom Alternative Test Solutions with the MVS
- Is Your Automated Liquid Handler Working For Your Assays – Uncovering Errors, Understanding Device Behavior...
- Do Plate Readers Agree? Understanding Performance Differences between Different Plate Reader Makes/Models
- Using the MVS to Measure Residual Volumes Remaining in a Plate After Sample Aspiration: General Approach
- Glycerol Solutions for MVS® Volume and Increasing Assay Integrity
- MVS Data Manager Integration
- Evaluation of Forward and Reverse Mode Liquid Handling Techniques Using the ARTEL MVS®
- Glycerol Solutions for MVS Volume Verification
- When Analyzing Cancer at the Molecular Level, Microliters Matter
- Artel to Showcase New DMSO Reagent Solution at Pittcon 2013
- Artel Simplifies the Verification of Low-Volume DMSO Dispenses
- Learn how to Become a Liquid Handling Expert
- Highlighting the Importance of Calibrating Equipment and Staff
- Do you Trust Your Laboratory's Liquid Handler?
- Artel Enhances MVS® for Liquid Handling Quality Assurance
- Artel Unveils Enhanced MVS® for Liquid Handling At Medica
- Artel to Showcase Liquid Handling Solutions at MEDICA 2011
- Artel Sponsor Workshop to Ensure Data Integrity and Robust Assay Results at LabAutomation 2011
- Artel to Demonstrate Multichannel Verification System at MipTec 2010
- Artel To Lead Workshop on Best Practices in Automated Liquid Handling
- Artel Enhances MVS® for Faster, Standardized Performance Verification of Automated Liquid Handlers
- Hamilton Robotics Validates Artel MVS® on MICROLAB® STAR and NIMBUS Automated Liquid Handling Workstations
- ARTEL to Help Laboratories Get to Know Their Automated Liquid Handlers at LabAutomation 2009
- ARTEL Expands Service Offering to Liquid Handling Quality Assurance (LHQA)
- ARTEL Introduces First Standardized Technology to Verify Serial Dilution Accuracy
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!