Antaris™ MX FT-NIR Process Analyzer
The Antaris MX FT-NIR Process Analyzer provides a complete, fit-for-purpose solution for point-of-use materials analysis and online process monitoring applications.
Optimize your QC testing while remotely monitoring the process using fiber optic simultaneous multiplexing technology and integrated communication for real-time feedback with the Thermo Scientific™ Antaris™ MX FT-NIR Process Analyzer.
This easy-to-use NIR analyzer allows a single process to be monitored at multiple points or multiple processes to be monitored simultaneously. The Antaris MX Process Analyzer also eliminates removing the probe from the process stream for background collection or qualification.
Antaris™ MX FT-NIR Process Analyzer Features:
- Thermo Scientific™ ValPro™ Instrument Qualification Package
- Always-on internal background
- SMA905 industry-standard connectors for fiber optics — choose the probe right for your process
- OPC, 4-20mA and Digital I/O for process communications
- In-process liquid analysis
- In-process solid analysis
- Laboratory liquid analysis
- Laboratory solid analysis