The Thermo Scientific Analytical Thermostatted Autosampler
is ideally suited for use with electrochemical detection when using Dionex’s highly sensitive Coulochem® III electrochemical detector.
The in-line split-loop (or flow-through) injection design (needle and sample loop integral to the high-pressure fluidic path) and external needle wash option virtually eliminate carryover. A clear advantage of this design is the compatibility with smallest injection volumes and zero sample loss during the injection procedure. In addition, the sampler is designed for best precision, accuracy, and speed. The autosampler is highly flexible with a wide range of supported sample formats, customizable precolumn derivatization, and integrated sample cooling.
- Supports various sample formats including different sized vials, well plates, and Eppendorf tubes
- User-defined programs for precolumn derivatization of neuroactive amino acids and other compounds
- Injection volume precision typically <0.15% RSD for 5 μL injections
- Superior injection-volume linearity of r²=0.999 (5–90 μL) due to a high-precision drive mechanism
- Superior volumetric accuracy of better than ±0.5% for consistent results
- Supports an injection volume range from 1–100 μL
- Sample thermostatting for optimal protection of thermally sensitive analytes