ambr Advanced Microscale Bioreactor System
ambr is an advanced microscale bioreactor system comprises 24 or 48 disposable micro bioreactor vessels (10-15ml) controlled by an automated workstation. For rapid evaluation of multiple bioreactor cultures in parallel. ambr is a better tool for cell line selection and devlopment amd offers significant reduction in cost per experiment.
Application notes and news
- Experiments using Attachment Dependant Cells on Microcarriers performed in the ambr System
- Implementation of a Micro Bioreactor Model for Perfusion Cell Culture using a Chemostat Approach
- Steady State and Dynamic Control Performance of the ambr™ Automated Micro Bioreactor System in a CHO Cell B...
- New Webinar on how to Accelerate Early Process Development Presents Validation Data on ambr15 Microbioreact...
- New Method for Microcarrier Cell Culture using TAP’s ambr Micro Bioreactors: Save Time Optimising Process C...
- New Application of TAP’s ambr Microscale Bioreactor as Perfusion Mimic Offers Rapid Method Development of L...
- Using ambr to Bring Biologics to Market Faster - New Data Presented at BioProcess China
- TAP Launch New Analysis Module to Automate pH Calibration on Micro Bioreactors
- Data from UCB Shows TAP's ambr™ System is Equivalent in Performance to a 100L Bioreactor
- EMBL Choose ambr™ Micro Bioreactor System for Insect Cell Culture
- TAP Biosystems Partners with Life Technologies on New Transient Expression Platform
- TAP Biosystems Collaborative Venture to Generate Optimal Media and Process Parameters for the Development o...
- TAP Biosystems to Introduce New Scalable Bioreactor System at SIMB
- New Micro Bioreactor from TAP Biosystems
- TAP Biosystems Installs First Fully Integrated Micro Bioreactor System at Top US Pharma Company