ambr Advanced Microscale Bioreactor System
ambr is an advanced microscale bioreactor system comprises 24 or 48 disposable micro bioreactor vessels (10-15ml) controlled by an automated workstation. For rapid evaluation of multiple bioreactor cultures in parallel. ambr is a better tool for cell line selection and devlopment amd offers significant reduction in cost per experiment.
Application notes and news
- Experiments using Attachment Dependant Cells on Microcarriers performed in the ambr System
- Implementation of a Micro Bioreactor Model for Perfusion Cell Culture using a Chemostat Approach
- Steady State and Dynamic Control Performance of the ambr™ Automated Micro Bioreactor System in a CHO Cell B...
- New Method for Microcarrier Cell Culture using TAP’s ambr Micro Bioreactors: Save Time Optimising Process C...
- New Application of TAP’s ambr Microscale Bioreactor as Perfusion Mimic Offers Rapid Method Development of L...
- Using ambr to Bring Biologics to Market Faster - New Data Presented at BioProcess China
- TAP Launch New Analysis Module to Automate pH Calibration on Micro Bioreactors
- Data from UCB Shows TAP's ambr™ System is Equivalent in Performance to a 100L Bioreactor
- EMBL Choose ambr™ Micro Bioreactor System for Insect Cell Culture
- TAP Biosystems Partners with Life Technologies on New Transient Expression Platform
- TAP Biosystems Collaborative Venture to Generate Optimal Media and Process Parameters for the Development o...
- TAP Biosystems to Introduce New Scalable Bioreactor System at SIMB
- New Micro Bioreactor from TAP Biosystems
- TAP Biosystems Installs First Fully Integrated Micro Bioreactor System at Top US Pharma Company
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!