HighRes AmbiStore - High-Speed Random Access Ambient Carousel
AmbiStore delivers plates in 8 seconds (and stores them just as speedily). That's ultra high-throughput fast. And with two separate transfer nests, AmbiStore is designed to wait on the robot, not the other way around. And auto-id of barcoded plate stackers prevent crashing of the spatula due to user configuration mistakes.
AmbiStore is a solid, well-built instrument is just more reliable than cheap, flimsy hardware. At HighRes, we've integrated a lot of instruments, so we know how important reliable plate handling is. We built AmbiStore to be reliable because that means fewer headaches, better throughput and better data
AmbiStore's interface is an easy-to use graphical web page. Just point and click– no need to memorize cryptic codes. Navigate from set up to teaching to operation with ease. Network with Ethernet communications, not serial.
All electronics are at the top of the instrument, so there's no risk of spilling contaminants into a dangerous place. Plus wipe down is easy because there are no internal motors, gears, belts, or other mechanisms with nooks and crannies that are easy to contaminate and hard to clean.
Key Features of the HighRes AmbiStore Carousel:
• Load up to 462 or 924 standard microplates in an incredibly small footprint
• 8-second retrieval/storage time
• Integrated barcode scanning for fast inventory tracking
• Easy to load and remove stackers
• Compatible with MicroCart™ and MicroDock™
• Convenient Ethernet communications
• Automation friendly with easy-to-use integrators' kit
• Available with portrait or landscape presentation
• Multiple input/output nests user-configurable for load/unload at any height