The entry-level amaZon SL ion trap instrument is designed to increase productivity in the analytical lab for any kind of application, e.g. quality control, structural confirmation or screening of complex mixtures. The amaZon SL makes high-quality and high-confidence chemical analysis available to any lab. Proven ion trap technology combined with a rugged ion source enables full 24/7 operation and makes this instrument a reliable partner for daily laboratory work.
Application notes and news
- amaZon Ion Trap: An All-Rounder for In-Depth Structure Elucidation of Carbohydrates
- Toxtyper™ – a Comprehensive LC-MS/MS Screening Solution for Clinical and Forensic Toxicology
- Identification and Quantification of four Aflatoxins using the Bruker amaZon SL Ion Trap Mass Spectrometer
- Quantitative Analysis of Perchlorate using the Bruker amaZon SL Ion Trap Mass Spectrometer
- Walk-Up Ion Trap Mass Spectrometer System
- Natural Organic Dye MSn Library For Art Conservation