Eliminate ELISA limitations — convert to AlphaLISA!
Convert troublesome traditional ELISAs to a much superior alternative—PerkinElmer’s highly sensitive, homogeneous AlphaLISA. Our exclusive AlphaLISA assay platform offers a wide dynamic range and easy automation for analysis of biomarkers and other analytes.
Homogenous no-wash technology: easily automated and less assay variation than ELISA.
Wide dynamic range: 3 to 4 logs in most standard assays minimizing dilution steps.
Highly sensitive: signal amplification ensures the utmost sensitivity for the detection of low concentration analytes.
Broad range of affinities: allows the use of high and low affinity antibodies.
Detection of a wide range of analyte sizes: from small hormones to bulky complexes.
Application notes and news
- Development of High-throughput Assays to Monitor Histone Acetylation in Biochemical and Cell-based Assays
- PerkinElmer to Exhibit at Isranalytica 2014
- PerkinElmer Expands Reagent Portfolio to Accelerate Biotherapeutics Drug Development
- PerkinElmer Introduces Expanded Reagent, Imaging, and Detection System Offerings for Advancing Research and...
- PerkinElmer Launches New AlphaScreen® SureFire® and AlphaLISA® "No Wash" Immunoassay and Cellular Pathway M...
- Attending LabAutomation 2009 in Palm Springs?
- Improvision and PerkinElmer at Neuroscience 2008
- PerkinElmer Announces New Innovations to Strengthen Drug Discovery Product Portfolio
- PerkinElmer Partners with Cerep for Custom Drug Discovery Solutions
- PerkinElmer Debuts New and Enhanced Product Lines in Reagents and Instrumentation at SBS 2008