AlphaLISA no-wash ELISA kits
PerkinElmer AlphaLISA no-wash ELISA kits:
• The Alpha Donor bead (blue) is coated with streptavidin which captures the biotinylated antibody.
• The Acceptor bead (red) is coated with analyte-specific antibody.
• The beads are brought into proximity through binding to the analyte.
• When excited by laser at 680nm, the Alpha Donor bead releases singlet oxygen which travels to the nearby Acceptor bead where it induces emission of light.
AlphaLISA immunoassay kits: finally, a true no-wash ELISA
Utilizing a proprietary bead-based technology, AlphaLISA is the premier alternative to traditional ELISA. The narrow and bright emission spectra of the unique Alpha technology makes AlphaLISA the most sensitive no-wash, high throughput assay for small molecules, large proteins and complex samples such as serum and plasma.
Benefits of the AlphaLISA Kits:
• Save Sample: better sensitivity than ELISA
• Save Time: no wash steps to slow your research
• Save Effort: homogeneous assay all in one well
When to Use the PerkinElmer AlphaLISA Kits:
Moderate-high throughput, precious samples, serum or lysates
Detection and Automation:
EnVision®, EnSpire™, JANUS®
AlphaPlate™, OptiPlate™, CulturPlate™, 1/2 Area Plate
AlphaScreen® SureFire®Kits: the benefits of AlphaLISA for endogenouos cellular kinases
• Measure over-expressed and endogenous phosphorylated
• Validated on many different cell lines
• Easy to miniaturize and automate
• Culture cells and measure kinases in a single well
For more information on AlphaLISA, please visit the PerkinElmer website.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!