PerkinElmer AlphaLISA no-wash ELISA kits:
• The Alpha Donor bead (blue) is coated with streptavidin which captures the biotinylated antibody.
• The Acceptor bead (red) is coated with analyte-specific antibody.
• The beads are brought into proximity through binding to the analyte.
• When excited by laser at 680nm, the Alpha Donor bead releases singlet oxygen which travels to the nearby Acceptor bead where it induces emission of light.
AlphaLISA immunoassay kits: finally, a true no-wash ELISA
Utilizing a proprietary bead-based technology, AlphaLISA is the premier alternative to traditional ELISA. The narrow and bright emission spectra of the unique Alpha technology makes AlphaLISA the most sensitive no-wash, high throughput assay for small molecules, large proteins and complex samples such as serum and plasma.
Benefits of the AlphaLISA Kits:
• Save Sample: better sensitivity than ELISA
• Save Time: no wash steps to slow your research
• Save Effort: homogeneous assay all in one well
When to Use the PerkinElmer AlphaLISA Kits:
Moderate-high throughput, precious samples, serum or lysates
Detection and Automation:
EnVision®, EnSpire™, JANUS®
AlphaPlate™, OptiPlate™, CulturPlate™, 1/2 Area Plate
AlphaScreen® SureFire®Kits: the benefits of AlphaLISA for endogenouos cellular kinases
• Measure over-expressed and endogenous phosphorylated
• Validated on many different cell lines
• Easy to miniaturize and automate
• Culture cells and measure kinases in a single well
For more information on AlphaLISA, please visit the PerkinElmer website.