ALPHA FT-IR Spectrometer
About the foot-print of a laboratory notebook, ALPHA is a compact FT-IR spectrometer perfectly suited for the daily routine.
The QuickSnapTM sampling modules for the ALPHA offer full sampling flexibility. They allow the analysis of almost any kind of sample (e.g. solids, liquids or gases) each with a perfectly matched instrument configuration. The use of the ALPHA is very simple: Even untrained personnel can perform the analysis. The software guides the operator through measurement, evaluation and reporting step by step.
One of the most important applications of the ALPHA is quality control in various industries. Here the FT-IR spectroscopic analysis is predominantly utilized to verify product specifications and to determine the identity of unknown samples.
The availability of liquid cells and various ATR options for the ALPHA allow performing quantitative analysis with always the optimal measurement conditions for the respective sample type. Due to its compact design and its intuitive usability the ALPHA also is predestined to be used for teaching.
Alpha FT-IR Features:
- Low-cost, small footprint FT-IR spectrometer
- Quality components with long lifetime
- Intuitive instrument and software design for maximum ease of use
- Flexibility: Easily exchangeable QuickSnap™ sampling modules for every analytical question
- Intelligence: Electronic coding of sampling modules and spectrometer components
- RockSolidTM: Robust, high performance results with Bruker´s well-proven interferometer design