PerkinElmer's award-winning Allegro platform is designed to eliminate screening bottlenecks while offering maximum flexibility and performance across a range of drug discovery applications, including high throughput screening (HTS), ultra high throughput screening (UHTS), and high speed plate preparation.
The demand for even greater throughput in screening procedures often requires a larger industrial process rather than a laboratory workstation approach. The Allegroª system interconnects independent workstation modules consisting of storage and incubation carousels, washers, liquid handlers and readers in an assembly-line format. Modules are simply added to put in more steps or increase capabilities.
Allegro's ultra high throughput is realized when intra module process times are kept under one minute. At this rate, Allegro can process roughly one thousand 96-well plates (96,000 assays) per day (two shifts) and is 384-well plate compatible.
Limiting the functions within each module results in an easy to understand system paradigm that easily translates into logical assay development. With over 400 modules installed, Allegro has screened over 1 Billion wells!
- Speed - Fastest throughput available
- Modular - Modules may be quickly and easily added, moved or removed
- Simplicity - Each module is dedicated to a given task (instrument)
- Reliable - Proven track record
Options and Accessories:
- Main Station
- Barrier Module
- Corner Module
- Carousel Module
- Thermo MultiDrop Dispense Module
- PerkinElmer RapidPlate 96/384 Dispense Module
- PerkinElmer Multi Reagent Dispenser Module
- CO2 Incubator Module
- Labeler Module
- PerkinElmer Sealer Module
- Transfer Module
- High Density Transfer Station Module
- Biotek Washer Module
- Allegro Software
- Twister II Reader Server Module
- Twister II Loader Module
- Reader Module
- REMP Sealer Module
- Baffled Reservoir
- Carousel Deepwell Rack
- Carousel Microplate Rack
- Carousel Pipet Tip Rac