Agilent DB-5ms and HP-5ms Ultra Inert
|Ibrahim Salem ALi Al-Darwish|
See all reviews
Member since 2006
Supreme COuncil for the Environment and Natural Resources
Read more »
"This product is very good."
Agilent J&W DB-1ms and HP-1ms Ultra Inert Capillary GC columns raise the bar on consistent column inertness performance for better peak shapes and greater signal-to-noise ratios. They allow you to perform trace level analysis including the analysis of acids, bases, or other active compounds with the utmost confidence. They also help ensure an inert GC flow path that is essential for sensitivity, performance, and the integrity of your analytical results. Consistent column inertness; extremely low bleed.
Application notes and news
- Competitive Column Inertness Analysis with Active Basic Compounds
- Determination of Cannabinoids (THC) in Biological Samples
- Analyze Dietary Fatty Acids, Sterols, and Lignans with an Agilent J&W DB-5ms UI Column
- Determination of Propofol in Biological Samples
- Semivolatile Analysis Using an Inertness Performance Tested Agilent J&W DB-5ms Ultra Inert Column