See all reviews
Member since 2013
Laboratory Manager / Supervisor
Environmental Research / Testing
Rogers & Callcott Environmental
Read more »
"Software is user friendly and easy to learn."
Powerful ICP-MS workhorse for routine and high-matrix applications
The Agilent 7700x ICP-MS is configured for routine analysis of high-matrix samples, and features Agilents unique high-matrix interface (HMI), and ORS3 cell. With its high-temperature plasma (resulting in low oxide interferences), matrix tolerant interface and 9 orders dynamic range, the 7700x provides the ideal combination of robustness, sensitivity and analytical range required from a workhorse instrument while retaining the flexibility to handle more advanced research applications. A range of options and accessories is available to customize the 7700x for advanced applications, such as chromatographic coupling, analysis of organic solvents, highly corrosive acids, etc.
Application notes and news
- Using ICP-MS and Mass Profiler Professional to Determine the Effect of Storage Temperature and Packaging Ty...
- Determination of Chromium in Gelatin Capsules using an Agilent 7700x ICP-MS
- Simple Rapid Analysis of Trace Metals in Foods
- Benefits of HPLC-ICP-MS Coupling for Mercury Speciation in Food
- Trace Elemental Analysis of Distilled Alcoholic Beverages using ICP-MS with Octopole Collision/Reaction Cell
- Enhancing the Productivity of Food Sample Analysis with the Agilent 7700x ICP-MS
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!