Agilent 6530 Accurate-Mass Q-TOF LC/MS
" Superior Q-TOF performance for greater analytical confidence Using proprietary True Hi-Def TOF technology, Agilents 6520 and 6530 bring an unrivaled combination of mass accuracy and resolution, sensitivity, acquisition speed, and in-spectrum dynamic range to your toughest research challenges. The new Agilent 6530 Accurate-Mass Q-TOF LC/MS with Agilent Jet Stream thermal gradient focusing...read more
4 scientists have reviewed this product
See all reviews
Member since 2013
University of Pecs
Read more »
"It is a high resolution mass spectrometer. The MassHunter software is an easy to use program. The mass accuracy is below 1ppm, the resolution is high enough."
See all reviews
Member since 2012
Read more »
"It is a very well made, robust machine. It's the most sensitive LCMS that I have used for large molecule identification. Maintenance and daily calibrations are easy. Single samples are easy however data analysis for single sets are cumbersome."
"Superior Q-TOF performance for greater analytical confidence
Using proprietary True Hi-Def TOF technology, Agilents 6520 and 6530 bring an unrivaled combination of mass accuracy and resolution, sensitivity, acquisition speed, and in-spectrum dynamic range to your toughest research challenges.
The new Agilent 6530 Accurate-Mass Q-TOF LC/MS with Agilent Jet Stream thermal gradient focusing technology increases sensitivity by a further 5X for even greater analytical confidence. All 6500 Series instruments feature the powerful, compound-centric MassHunter Workstation software with its unsurpassed data mining and qualitative and quantitative data analysis capabilities.
Application notes and news
- Separation of Polyphenols by Comprehensive 2D-LC and Molecular Formula Determination by Coupling to Accurat...
- Separation of IgG Glycoproteins and their Glycoforms using UHPLC and HILIC
- Quality Analysis of Extra Virgin Olive Oils – Part 7: Nutritive Benefits – Determination of Phenolic Compou...
- Analysis of Monoclonal Antibody Digests with the Agilent 1290 Inﬁnity 2D-LC Solution Part 2: HILIC × RPLC-MS
- Screening and Identification of Potential Genotoxic Degradation Impurities using Q-TOF LC/MS with Advanced ...
- Analysis of Monoclonal Antibody (mAb) Using Agilent 1290 Infinity LC System Coupled to Agilent 6530 Accurat...
- Analysis of PEG and a PEGylated Therapeutic Protein Using an Agilent HPLC-Chip Coupled to a Q-TOF Mass Spec...
- Analysis of Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) and a Mono and Di-PEGylated Therapeutic Protein Using HPLC and Q-TOF ...
- Metabolomic Profiling of Wines using LC QTOF MS
- Owlstone and Agilent Technologies Collaborate to Explore FAIMS/TOF-MS Applications
- Phytronix Technologies, Agilent Technologies to Co-Market Phytronix Laser Diode Thermal Desorption Ion Sour...
- Clearly Better Technology and Solutions from Agilent at ASMS 2009