- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
"Superior Q-TOF performance for greater analytical confidence
Using proprietary True Hi-Def TOF technology, Agilents 6520 and 6530 bring an unrivaled combination of mass accuracy and resolution, sensitivity, acquisition speed, and in-spectrum dynamic range to your toughest research challenges.
The new Agilent 6530 Accurate-Mass Q-TOF LC/MS with Agilent Jet Stream thermal gradient focusing technology increases sensitivity by a further 5X for even greater analytical confidence. All 6500 Series instruments feature the powerful, compound-centric MassHunter Workstation software with its unsurpassed data mining and qualitative and quantitative data analysis capabilities.
Application notes and news
- Analysis of PEG and a PEGylated Therapeutic Protein Using an Agilent HPLC-Chip Coupled to a Q-TOF Mass Spec...
- Analysis of Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) and a Mono and Di-PEGylated Therapeutic Protein Using HPLC and Q-TOF ...
- Metabolomic Profiling of Wines using LC QTOF MS
- Owlstone and Agilent Technologies Collaborate to Explore FAIMS/TOF-MS Applications
- Phytronix Technologies, Agilent Technologies to Co-Market Phytronix Laser Diode Thermal Desorption Ion Sour...
- Clearly Better Technology and Solutions from Agilent at ASMS 2009
See all reviews
Member since 2012
Read more »
"It is a very well made, robust machine. It's the most sensitive LCMS that I have used for large molecule identification. Maintenance and daily calibrations are easy. Single samples are easy however data analysis for single sets are cumbersome."