Agilent 5975 Series GC/MS system
Run trace-level pesticide residue analysis 3x faster with a single-injection approach.
The Agilent 5975 Series GC/MS system utilizing the capillary flow three-way splitter, trace ion detection, and Agilent Deconvolution Reporting Software (DRS) for the MSD ChemStation, eliminates multiple injections and analysis from a sample extract. This process is capable of identifying compounds below 10 pg on column in full-scan mode, thus removing the demand for chromatographic resolution. In one, 15-minute full-scan GC/MS analysis, all the target analytes can be found in one-tenth of the current FDA/CFSAN total analysis time.
GC/MS methods are widely used for pesticides analysis especially for the screening of large numbers of target compounds in complex matrices. Full-scan EI methods offer many advantages for broad-range screening, such as an unlimited number of targets, full-spectrum identity confirmation, and library searching for identification of non-targets. Technologies such as Capillary Flow Technology backflushing, Deconvolution Reporting Software (DRS), and a Pesticides and Endocrine Disruptors database can increase the number of targets screened while reducing the time required per sample. Agilent GC/MS analyzers are ready to use and simplify startup. The analysis method makes use of the latest GC/MS technologies, improving productivity in the laboratory and producing consistent, high-quality data from day one.
Application notes and news
- Detecting Contamination in Shochu Using the Agilent GC/MSD, Mass Profiler Professional and Sample Class Pre...
- Screening PAHs in Soil using RTL Database with Agilent Bond Elut QuEChERS Extraction Kits and Agilent 5975T...
- Longterm Detection of Anabolic Steroid Metabolites in Urine
- Replacing Multiple 50-Minute GC and GC-MS/SIM Analyses with One 15-Minute Full-Scan GC-MS Analysis for Nont...
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!