Agilent 5975 Series GC/MS system
Run trace-level pesticide residue analysis 3x faster with a single-injection approach.
The Agilent 5975 Series GC/MS system utilizing the capillary flow three-way splitter, trace ion detection, and Agilent Deconvolution Reporting Software (DRS) for the MSD ChemStation, eliminates multiple injections and analysis from a sample extract. This process is capable of identifying compounds below 10 pg on column in full-scan mode, thus removing the demand for chromatographic resolution. In one, 15-minute full-scan GC/MS analysis, all the target analytes can be found in one-tenth of the current FDA/CFSAN total analysis time.
GC/MS methods are widely used for pesticides analysis especially for the screening of large numbers of target compounds in complex matrices. Full-scan EI methods offer many advantages for broad-range screening, such as an unlimited number of targets, full-spectrum identity confirmation, and library searching for identification of non-targets. Technologies such as Capillary Flow Technology backflushing, Deconvolution Reporting Software (DRS), and a Pesticides and Endocrine Disruptors database can increase the number of targets screened while reducing the time required per sample. Agilent GC/MS analyzers are ready to use and simplify startup. The analysis method makes use of the latest GC/MS technologies, improving productivity in the laboratory and producing consistent, high-quality data from day one.
Application notes and news
- Detecting Contamination in Shochu Using the Agilent GC/MSD, Mass Profiler Professional and Sample Class Pre...
- Screening PAHs in Soil using RTL Database with Agilent Bond Elut QuEChERS Extraction Kits and Agilent 5975T...
- Longterm Detection of Anabolic Steroid Metabolites in Urine
- Replacing Multiple 50-Minute GC and GC-MS/SIM Analyses with One 15-Minute Full-Scan GC-MS Analysis for Nont...
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries