Agencourt AMPure XP - PCR Purification
See all reviews
Member since 2012
University of California
Read more »
"Quick, very easy to use. Excellent size cut-off. Very reliable- trusted with precious samples."
The Agencourt AMPure XP system is a highly efficient, easily automated PCR purification system that delivers superior quality DNA with no salt carryover.
Requiring no centrifugation or filtration, Agencourt AMPure XP can be easily used in manual and automated 96- or 384-well formats.
Agencourt AMPure XP purification system recovers amplicons greater than 100 bp with consistency and high reproducibility. The recovery efficiency of the Agencourt AMPure XP kit for small and large amplicon sizes is superior to the traditional filtration PCR cleanup methods.
Agencourt AMPure XP - PCR Purification Features:
- High recovery of amplicons, greater than 100 bp
- Efficient removal of unincorporated dNTPs, primers, primer dimers, salts and other contaminants
- Stable PCR products post-cleanup: No PCR degradation after storage at 4° C for seven days
- Efficient recovery of double stranded and single stranded DNA templates
- Consistent recovery throughout the kit’s 12 month shelf life
- Faster manual and automated processing as compared to traditional post-PCR cleanup methods