The Thermo Scientific AFC-3000 Automated Fraction Collector is a rugged and flexible fraction collector, ideal for preparative reversed-phase or normal-phase HPLC as well as purification of proteins, peptides, and nucleotides.The AFC 3000 manages analytical and semipreparative to preparative flow rates. It collects fractions into an industry-leading variety of vessels, such as 96 well plates, standard vial and tube sizes, and bottles. A funnel rack directs virtually unlimited volumes into any bottle or reactor.
Features: • Rugged and easy-to-use design
• Resistant against a broad range of solvents, buffers, acids, and bases
• Flow rates up to 150 mL/min
• Smallest possible carryover through minimized delay volume between valve and drop former
• Very fast tube changes
• Large variety of collection vessels
• Large capacity, holds up to 180 tubes or 4 × 96 well plates
• Optional grounded drop former for safe operation with normal phase eluents
• Optional kit for improved performance at low flow rates
• Ideally suited for working with sophisticated Chromeleon® software fraction collection features
Write a review
Sharing your experience will help scientists like you. Achieve Reviewer Status and Win an iPad 3 (All reviews published will be entered into the next drawing on May 31st 2013).