ADVIA Centaur® CP Immunoassay System
See all reviews
Member since 2012
Read more »
"Excellent instrument, easy to operate and maintain. Service from Siemens is great."
Why should a lab have to sacrifice speed and efficiency for quality?
The ADVIA Centaur CP Immunoassay System is a high-throughput benchtop system that enhances your in-house immunoassay test capability. With its broad menu and short Turn Around Times (TAT), you can do more—without compromising efficiency, productivity, or quality. And it features the superior sensitivity and specificity you expect of direct chemiluminescence.
- You want more speed? ADVIA Centaur CP System offers the fast throughput you need with a mid-volume immunoassay system.
- You want higher productivity? ADVIA Centaur CP System provides uninterrupted system processing when loading samples, reagents, and consumables.
- You want better patient care? ADVIA Centaur CP System supports STAT samples as well as test prioritization of routine samples.
- You want easier handling? ADVIA Centaur CP System has advanced features such auto dilution, reflex, and reruns without operator intervention.
- You want more convenience? ADVIA Centaur CP System takes ready-to-use reagents straight from the refrigerator, the same reagents as the ADVIA Centaur XP System.
The ADVIA Centaur CP System is an immunoassay test instrument for mid-volume labs. Its broad menu lets you both expand and consolidate – by bringing a wide range of assays to one workstation, eliminating redundant systems. The ADVIA Centaur CP System is easy to operate, increases efficiency and streamlines workflow. It offers the excellent sensitivity and specificity expected from direct chemiluminescence technology.
For full product information use the product website link below, or visit www.siemens.co.uk/diagnostics
Application notes and news
- Meeting Evolving Clinical Demands for Assay Performance: Advances in Acridinium Ester Technology on the ADV...
- White Plains Hospital Center Automation / Integration
- Advanced Laboratory Automation Manages Soaring Test Volume While Enhancing Workflow
- Siemens and Hospital Clínic Get Minimally Invasive Techniques to Prevent Sudden Cardiac Death, and Chronic ...
- Siemens Among First to Standardize Vitamin D Assay to Enhance Accuracy and Reliability
- Software Upgrade for Siemens Benchtop Immunoassay Analyzer
- New Novation Agreements Awarded to Siemens for Central Laboratory Solutions
- ADVIA Centaur Syphilis Assay Receives FDA Clearance