- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
Minimize review rates and repeats utilizing proven flow Cytometry
The ADVIA 120 System offers a unique portfolio of diagnostic assays and gold standard flow cytometry testing. The system satisfies the demands of laboratories through comprehensive testing parameters, flexible sample handling, a user-defined interface, and a compact bench-top design.
- Automates hematology workflow without the need for large track-based systems or reflexive testing
- Maximizes efficiency through user-defined screen configurations and reports
- Simplifies maintenance with Unifluidics™ Technology through reduced fluidics, elimination of pinch valves, and automated daily cleaning
- Streamlines productivity with 150 capacity rack-based autosampler, allowing 75 minutes of true walk-away time
- Reduces the need for manual slide production and review utilizing WBC and RBC/PLT technology and high specificity
- Maximizes the effectiveness of costly platelet transfusions with accurate results the first time—even at very low platelet levels
The ADVIA 120 offers practical hematology solutions to streamline your high-volume workflow.
For full product information use the product website link below, or visit www.siemens.co.uk/diagnostics
Application notes and news
See all reviews
Member since 2011
University of TN Veterinary Medical Center
Read more »
"The 120 is a fast, reliable instrument and should give good service if maintenance is kept up to date. It required a little time to get used to some of its features but routine operation is not difficult. They are not very proactive about scheduling PMs and the reagents are rather expensive (16% cost increase in just the past year!)"