Advanced® Model 2020 Multi-Sample Osmometer
See all reviews
Member since 2013
Oblastní nemocnice Jičín ,CZ
Read more »
"This has Excellent reproducibility. The instrument keeps the high quality performance of previous advanced osmometers. It was high time for AI Company produce this type of osmometers (using tubes and sampler). Hope we find osmometer as a part of bigger automation instrument or work station."
The Advanced Instruments Model 2020 Micro Osmometer determines the osmolality of solutions using freezing point depression (FPD). It is ideal for serum, urine or other bodily fluids in clinical applications; and media or formulations in pharmaceutical, biotech or industrial applications. The Model 2020 can process up to 20 samples at one time.
Automated, multi-sample, designed to process a 20uL sample with a 90-second test time. The Model 2020 provides maximum productivity, accuracy and reliability.
• Up to 20 samples at one time
• 20 uL sample size is ideal for applications where the sample quantity is limited.
• Stat sample capability
• Multi-language operation
• On-board statistical analysis
• Results recall up to the last 200 tests
• On-board printer
• Connects easily to external barcode scanner
• Internal diagnostics
• Ergonomic, compact design
• Automated calibration
• Hot-Line® Technical Service available 24/7
Method – Freezing Point Depression Osmometry
Osmometry measures the total molar concentration of dissolved solids in any solution. The freezing point of a solution is depressed in direct relation to the amount of solute in solution.
Uses and Applications – Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine/Endocrinology, Urology/Renal Function, Surgery/Critical Care, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Pharmacy, General Quality Control.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!