Adhesion molecules are complex membrane proteins that have an important role in many cellular processes. They are grouped into four major families: the Selectins, the Immunoglobulins (Ig) superfamily, Integrins and Cadherins. Altered levels of adhesion molecules are involved in conditions and diseases such as cardiovascular disease, stroke, cancer, diabetes and many more. Increased knowledge of these changes in the levels of the soluble adhesion molecules would help to progress the understanding of their physiological role and pathological significance.
• Intercellular Adhesion Molecule-1 (ICAM-1)
• Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule-1 (VCAM-1)
• Suitable for human serum and plasma samples
• Small sample volume – measure all 5 analytes with 2.5µl of neat sample per biochip
• Excellent assay performance
• Suitable for use on fully and semi-automated Evidence analysers