The AdEasy system saves you a month of work over traditional methods by producing the recombinant adenoviral plasmid by homologous recombination in E.coli
. The AdEasy XL system includes BJ5183 cells pre-transformed with the pAdEasy-1 plasmid, this feature dramatically decreases background caused by the non-recombinant shuttle plasmid.
- 300% more recombinants with specialty competent cells
- Adherent AD-293 cells improve viral packaging
- Homologous recombination in E.coli saves weeks of work
- Infects dividing and non-dividing cells
- Up to 100% transduction efficiency