Randox Acusera 24.7 Live Online is a web based inter-laboratory data management program designed to support the Acusera range of quality control sera, monitor analytical performance and improve the effectiveness of QC processes within the clinical laboratory. Statistically relevant peer group data is generated from thousands of independent laboratories allowing trends, system errors and reagent issues to be identified early minimizing expensive repeat tests and unnecessary troubleshooting.
Acusera 24.7 can also be used to help improve EQA/PT performance, meet regulatory requirements, recognize opportunities for improvement, minimize false rejections and increase confidence in assigned target values. The new web based version eliminates the need for local installation making it the perfect solution for affiliated laboratory groups and laboratory chains.
Key Features Include
• Enhanced connectivity to the laboratory instrumentation, LIS or middleware
• Quick and easy configuration, a simple user interface and superior functionality
• Advanced data analysis via Six Sigma and total allowable error. Additional analytical goals including biological variation and medical relevance reduce non-essential retests
• Interactive Levey-Jennings and Histogram charts allow users to zoom in on specific data points or combine multiple levels of control and or parameters on the same chart
• Youden and linearity charts also available
• A comprehensive range of report formats are available enabling exceptional data analysis and bench review; audit trail report, statistical report, supervisor report, operator report, affiliate group report and eight comprehensive inter-laboratory reports
• Peer group data is uniquely updated every 24 hours giving users access to the most up to date information available.