AcroPrep™ 24 Filtration System
Pall Life Sciences Laboratory Products
Eliminates the time-consuming, one-at-a-time syringe filter process by simultaneously filtering up to 24 samples in seconds. Reduces labour time by twenty minutes per carousel over the conv...read more
Eliminates the time-consuming, one-at-a-time syringe filter process by simultaneously filtering up to 24 samples in seconds.
- Reduces labour time by twenty minutes per carousel over the conventional syringe filter technique.
- Can be used with any conventional 12 x 32 mm vials; simply transfer your filtered samples from the Waters Alliances sample carousel* to any HPLC sample carousel that houses 12 x 32 mm vials and save both time and labor.
- No need to use individually wrapped, disposable syringes. Use disposable pipette tips which are less costly, easier-to-use, and require less bench space.
- Pall's HPLC certification ensures that analytical results will not be compromised by extractable filter material.
- No cross contamination. Each 1.9 mL well is individually sealed, ensuring your sample will accurately dispense into the Waters Alliance sample carousel with no cross contamination or splashing.
- Materials of construction are identical to Pall's Acrodisc® syringe filters; if you are currently using Acrodisc syringe filters, this will reduce the requirements for validation of the AcroPrep 24 filter plates.
- Can be used to process fewer than 24 samples. Simply label used wells or isolate unused wells with parafilm for application at a later time.