AcroPrep™ Advance Filter Plates for Protein Purification
AcroPrep™ Advance Filter Plates- Advancing sample preparation
Features of the AcroPrep™ Advance Filter Plates:
• Smooth well design – Provides consistency in filtration times, as well as efficient sample and bead recovery.
• Optimized outlet tips – Minimizes sample leakage during incubation steps and reduces the presence of hanging drops following filtration.
• New well geometry – Results in faster , more uniform filtration rates across the plate, thereby improving well-to-well, plate-to-plate, and lot-to-lot consistency.
• 100% visual inspection – Ensures each well has proper membrane placement and is free from debris.
• Automation compatible – Manufactured in accordance with SBS guidelines, allowing plates to be run in manual, semi-automated, and automated processes.
• Lysate clearance
• DNA purification
• Protein purification
• Multiplexing assays
• Bead-based assays
• Flow cytometry
• Neonatal screening
• Size exclusion
• Concentration, purification, and desalting of proteins and nucleic acids
• Aqueous filtration
• Particulate removal
• Solvent filtration