The Acrodisc MS syringe filter minimizes the risk of ion suppression/enhancement resulting in more reliable and accurate results.
Undesirable extractables can interfere with the ionization of target analytes and lead to either ion enhancement or ion suppression. In the case of ion enhancement, a higher signal is detected and may lead to false-positive results. With ion suppression, extractables inhibit the ionization of target analytes and cause reduced MS detection efficiency. Both of these phenomena affect qualitative and quantitative analyses.
The Acrodisc MS syringe filters are packaged in special low extractable tubes that contain 10 filters each. The tubes do not contribute extractables and also prevent contamination of the filters from external sources. Each tube is sealed with a cap to protect the filters until they are ready for use.
- LCMS (Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry) certified – Minimize interference in your LCMS results with the Acrodisc MS syringe filter
- The first LCMS certified filter with extremely low levels of extractables
- Low ion suppression/enhancement – Reduce the need for retesting
- The Acrodisc MS syringe filters will not contribute extractables that will interfere with the ionization process, which is the heart of the LCMS technique
- Protective packaging design – Save money and prevent downtime due to accidental contamination
- Acrodisc MS syringe filters are packaged into separate tubes to protect them from external sources of extractables
- While one tube is in use, the others are kept sealed
- Excellent chemical resistance – Use this universal filter for all your LCMS samples
- The WWPTFE (water wettable polytetrafluoroethylene) membrane can be used with both organic and aqueous solvents
- When coupled with a polyethylene housing, the membrane offers excellent chemical resistance
- Low protein binding – Get accurate and confident quantitative results
- There is minimal protein adsorption with the Acrodisc MS syringe filters
- Particulate retention – Using Acrodisc MS syringe filters will protect your columns and instrument from particulate build-up, making your columns last longer and your LCMS perform more consistently
- Molecular identification
- Structural determination
- Drug discovery and development
- Drug testing
- Environmental monitoring
- Food safety monitoring
- Oil composition determination