ACQUITY UPLC® I-Class System
The most powerful solution to the most critical need in separation science today. Successfully analyze compounds that are limited in amount or availability amid a complex matrix – more rapidly than ever before.
The ACQUITY UPLC® I-Class System is designed specifically for the rapid pace of laboratories on the cutting edge of research, and provides the most powerful solution to the most critical need in separation science today – successfully analyzing compounds that are limited in amount or availability amid a complex matrix – more rapidly than ever before. Developed to produce the most accurate and reproducible separations, you will get the most information possible and accelerate your laboratory results.
The high pressure (18,000k psi-capable) ACQUITY UPLC I-Class System has been purposefully engineered for the lowest dispersion, and with an extended pressure/flow envelope, complex separations can be accelerated without compromising chromatographic fidelity. It also provides the lowest carryover, complementing MS sensitivity and extending MS linear dynamic range.
Whether your work involves therapeutics or combinations of medicines and dosing levels, as in high potency medications or biotherapeutics, or your lab focuses on areas in trace analyses such as food safety, the ACQUITY UPLC I-Class System will enable you to solve your most complex challenges.
ACQUITY UPLC I-Class System Features:
- Maximizes peak capacity to enhance MS sensitivity
- Provides the lowest carryover, complementing MS sensitivity and extending MS linear dynamic range
- Has been purposefully engineered for the lowest dispersion; with an extended pressure/flow envelope, complex separations can be accelerated without compromising chromatographic fidelity
- Decreased dispersion for the highest resolution
- Rapid injection cycles and sample throughput
- Dramatically reduced carryover
Application notes and news
- Trace Level Quantification of Pesticide Residues in Mixed Vegetable Juice Using ACQUITY UPLC I-Class Couple...
- Direct Detection of Glutathione Conjugates in Human Liver Microsomes Using ACQUITY UPLC I-Class, Xevo G2-S ...
- Screening Environmental Samples for a Diverse Range of Compounds with Accurate Mass LC-MS and an Integrated...
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries