ACQUITY UPLC H-Class Bio System
For laboratories that know biomolecules sometimes need to work harder to move through a chromatographic instrument, the biocompatible ACQUITY UPLC® H-Class Bio System is ready.
Engineered with a bio-inert flow path made of non-stainless-steel materials, the ACQUITY UPLC H-Class Bio System keeps large molecules intact and on the move, for better sample recovery and no carryover, whether the chromatographic mode you're using is reversed phase (RP), ion exchange (IEX), size exclusion (SEC), or hydrophilic interaction (HILIC).
The ACQUITY UPLC H-Class Bio System delivers the benefits of UPLC's resolution, sensitivity, and throughput in a system purpose-built for the analysis of proteins, peptides, nucleic acids, and glycans. Built on the foundation of the ACQUITY UPLC H-Class System, with its flow-through-needle injector, quaternary solvent delivery system, and AutoBlend Plus™ technology, the ACQUITY UPLC H-Class Bio System gives you more control than ever over your bioseparation.
The ACQUITY UPLC H-Class Bio System enables you to run more chromatographic modes on an application-inspired UPLC platform for biopharmaceutical analysis. The result: better peak clarity and selectivity in a system that allows you to confidently, routinely, and robustly characterize your biomolecule.
ACQUITY UPLC H-Class Bio System Features:
- Multi-solvent blending
- Precise sampling that’s reliably quantitative
- Accurate column temperature control
- Detection optimized for UPLC separations
Application notes and news
- Q&A: Biosimilar Characterization: Leveraging Protein Analytical Technology within GMP Guidelines to Design ...
- Analysis of Proteins by Size-Exclusion Chromatography Coupled with Mass Spectrometry Under Non-Denaturing C...
- Integrating AutoBlend Technology to Improve Peptide Mapping
- Future-proofing the Biopharmaceutical QC Laboratory: Integrating AutoBlend Technology to Improve Peptide Ma...
- Optimization of GlycoWorks HILIC SPE for the Quantitative and Robust Recovery of N-Linked Glycans from mAb-...
- Future-proofing the Biopharmaceutical QC Laboratory: Using the ACQUITY UPLC H-Class Bio System for HPLC Pe...
- Streamlining and Non-Compliant Intact Mass Analysis of Biotherapeutic mAbs with the Biopharmaceutical Platf...
- Advances in Size-Exclusion Chromatography for the Analysis of Small Proteins and Peptides: Evaluation of Ca...
- Size-Exclusion Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography for the Analysis of Covalent High Molecular Weight I...
- Fast and Sensitive UPLC/MS(MS) Determination of Diquat and Paraquat in Drinking Water
- Method Development for Size-Exclusion Chromatography of Monoclonal Antibodies and Higher Order Aggregates
- Peptide Mapping and Small Protein Separations with Charged Surface Hybrid (CSH) C18 and TFA-Free Mobile Pha...
- Increasing Peak Capacity in Reversed-Phase Peptide Separations with Charged Surface Hybrid (CSH) C18 Columns
- Electron Transfer Dissociation of N-linked Glycopeptides from a Recombinant mAb Using SYNAPT G2-S HDMS
- Facilitating Chiral Method Development Using UPSFC/MS
- Waters Showcases ACQUITY UPLC/MS Tools for Increasing Lab Efficiency at AACC 2012
- Waters Launches First-of-its-Kind Biocompatible UPLC Platform
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!