ACQUITY UPLC FLR Detector
The ACQUITY UPLC® Fluorescence (FLR) Detector brings unrivaled sensitivity and selectivity to UPLC®. The detector’s innovative flow-cell design, low-noise electronics and support for high-speed data rates are perfectly suited to the efficient separations of the ACQUITY UPLC's advanced fluidics technology. Target applications include PAHs, environmental contaminants, vitamins, aflatoxins and pharmaceuticals.
Ultra Performance in Fluorescence Detection:
Low volume flow cell design (<2μL) – The axially illuminated design of this flow cell enables greater light absorption, thereby enhancing sensitivity, despite it’s reduced cell volume.
High-intensity light source, low-noise electronics and low dispersion optics – maximizes light throughput ensuring optimal signal-to-noise performance as compared to conventional fluorescence detectors for LC
Support for data rates up to 80HZ – fit the requirements of any ultra fast, ultra performance application allowing for the full characterization of the narrow, sharp peaks typical of UPLC type separations
3D scanning capability – allows for the fast determination of wavelength maxima enabling efficient methods development
Application notes and news
- Ensuring Seafood Safety with Rapid Screening for Polyaromatic Hydrocarbons Using LC-Fluorescence
- Facilitating Chiral Method Development Using UPSFC/MS
- Waters Showcases ACQUITY UPLC/MS Tools for Increasing Lab Efficiency at AACC 2012
- Waters Celebrates Fifth Anniversary of Launch of Award-Winning UltraPerformance LC System
- Waters Introduces New Controller for ACQUITY UPLC System