ACEA Biosciences RT-CES: SP System: Label Free, Live Cell Monitoring of Cell Based Assays
ACEA Biosciences RT-CES: SP System
Label Free, Live Cell Monitoring of Cell Based Assays
The ACEA Biosciences RT-CES: SP System provides label free monitoring of live cells in up to 96 microtiter wells at a time. Using either a single SBS format 96x Device Plate or up to 6 each 16x Device Plate strips, the RT-CES: SP System is ideal for research and assay development applications.
RT-CES: SP System includes:
• RT-CES W200 Analyzer
• RT-CES 96x Device Station
• RT-CES 16x Device Station
• Laptop Computer with Data Collection and Analysis Software
For use with ACEA Biosciences RT-CES: 16x and 96x Device Plates.
The ACEA Biosciences RT-CES™ system utilizes revolutionary biosensor technology for label-free, real-time monitoring of cell based assays. The core of the system is the electrical impedance cell sensor arrays integrated into the bottom of our microtiter plates which provide continuous, quantitative information about the biological status of attached cells. The Device plates plug into the RT-CES station inside the incubator, which is connected to the RT-CES analyzer and software outside the incubator. Any changes to cell number, size, morphology, or attachment quality will be detected in real-time without the use of reporter reagents. Proven assays include:
• Receptor activation (GPCR, RTK, etc.)
• Compound mediated cytotoxicity
• Cell mediated cytotoxicity (ADCC, NK, etc.)
• Allergen Response
The integrated software allows data to be collected and saved automatically as often as every minute over virtually any time period
Application notes and news
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!