ACEA Biosciences RT-CES: MP System: Label Free, Live Cell Monitoring of Cell Based Assays
ACEA Biosciences RT-CES: MP System
Label Free, Live Cell Monitoring of Cell Based Assays
The ACEA Biosciences RT-CES: MP System provides label free monitoring of live cells in up to 6 each 96x Device Plates simultaneously and independently. Utilizing SBS format 96x Device Plates compatible with existing fluid handling systems, the RT-CES: MP System is ideal for shared use among several groups and secondary screening and lead characterization applications.
RT-CES: MP System includes:
• RT-CES W300 Analyzer
• RT-CES MultEplate Device Station
• Laptop Computer with Data Collection and Analysis Software
For use with ACEA Biosciences RT-CES: 96x Device Plates.
The ACEA Biosciences RT-CES™ system utilizes revolutionary biosensor technology for label-free, real-time monitoring of cell based assays. The core of the system is the electrical impedance cell sensor arrays integrated into the bottom of our microtiter plates which provide continuous, quantitative information about the biological status of attached cells. The Device plates plug into the RT-CES station inside the incubator, which is connected to the RT-CES analyzer and software outside the incubator. Any changes to cell number, size, morphology, or attachment quality will be detected in real-time without the use of reporter reagents. Proven assays include:
• Receptor activation (GPCR, RTK, etc.)
• Compound mediated cytotoxicity
• Cell mediated cytotoxicity (ADCC, NK, etc.)
• Allergen Response
The integrated software allows data to be collected and saved automatically as often as every 10 seconds for a singlle 96 well plate, or every minute when all 6 plates are in use, over virtually any time period.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!