Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc., (ACD/Labs)
ACD/SpecManager integrates data management for various spectroscopic methods such as NMR, Chromatography, UV-IR, and Mass Spec, and more, enabling high-throughput processing and interpretation with p...read more
ACD/SpecManager integrates data management for various spectroscopic methods such as NMR, Chromatography, UV-IR, and Mass Spec, and more, enabling high-throughput processing and interpretation with powerful custom tools and macro capabilities. The standard and advanced processing capabilities provided allow you to analyze data at the comfort of your own computer station rather than being tied to the original instrument software.
Accelerate critical evaluation and decisions with access to multi-technique analytical data, structural interpretation, images, and history for each sample.
• Interlinked Multi-Technique Repository: Seamlessly unites and interconnect data of different types: 1D and 2D NMR, Mass, UV-Vis, NIR, IR, and Raman as well as chromatograms or various experimental (XRPD, DSC, TGA, etc.) or calculated curves.
• Chemical Structure Intelligence: Spectral interpretations are assisted through algorithms which assign a structure or structure fragment to a particular region of the spectrum. Easily draw and attach organic, polymeric, inorganic, and organometallic compounds to spectra with the built-in structure drawing package: ACD/ChemSketch.
• State-of-the-Art Reporting Tools: Create standardized reporting templates, cut and paste custom reports containing spectra, structures, tables, graphics, and more.
• Search, Find, Communicate, and Reuse Results Effectively: Build an easy-to-search database of legacy chemical and analytical data.
• Automation: Eliminate routine or repetitive processing and analysis of high-throughput and similar data.
ACD/SpecManager Enterprise—based on an Oracle™ platform, ACD/SpecManager Enterprise features an analytical database at the core of the solution, which can be directly integrated with all the spectroscopy data types of the ACD/SpecManager portfolio to unify spectroscopic, chromatographic, and other analytical curve data in a single vision.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!