Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc., (ACD/Labs)
ACD/NMR Workbook ACD/NMR Workbook* allows you to import, process, and analyze your 1D and 2D NMR data, and then, using NMRSync technology, synchronize peak picking and assignment throughout your en...read more
ACD/NMR Workbook* allows you to import, process, and analyze your 1D and 2D NMR data, and then, using NMRSync technology, synchronize peak picking and assignment throughout your entire dataset. When you pick a correlation in an HMBC spectrum, it results in automatic creation of a multiplet in the 1H and 13C spectra; assign a multiplet in your 1D 1H, and all other relevant peaks and correlations are assigned to atoms in the chemical structure. You can also store assigned spectra along with chemical structures, data tables, and other associated data easily in a fully searchable database.
*Previously sold as ACD/2D NMR Manager
Features of the ACD/NMR Workbook
• Full processing of data (from FT and FID ) for all major instrument vendor formats
• Synchronous work-up of 1D and 2D NMR data
• Automatic alignment and attachment of 1D curves upon import for spectra pertaining to one sample
• Project management console captures all data associated with one sample for at a glance review
• Database all the knowledge gained from your NMR datasets and create professional reports with assigned spectra and all associated data
Benefits of the ACD/NMR Workbook
• Faster, better, and more uniform handling of NMR data
• Immediate access to all data in one place"