SelectScience Members can achieve membership status by writing product reviews. This helps other members to better understand the Reviewer's experience and expertise.
Status: No. Reviews Published: Member 0 1-4 5-14 15+ By Invitation
Reviewers are also encouraged to publish a 'public profile' so others can benefit from a further understanding of the Reviewer's applications and expertise.
Write a review today>>
Member since: 2011
ACD/LC and GC Simulator help you to optimize concentration gradient, temperature, and resolution of your separation during method development. Using either a database of experimental chromatograms, or calculations of physicochemical properties such as boiling point, logP, logD, and pKa, ACD/LC and GC Simulator models chromatograms and predicts optimal separation conditions and retention times for your compounds.
• Optimize your gradient, solvent concentration, temperature, pH, and more
• Predict retention times for new compounds under existing methods
• Automatically match peaks between LC/UV (DAD, PDA) datasets based on spectral similarity
• Visualize the effect of changing your method conditions with predicted chromatograms
• Process raw chromatographic data from many different vendor instruments