Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc., (ACD/Labs)
ACD/Curve Processor is designed to process, analyze, and visualize experimental (or calculated) data from diverse sources. It is a generic instrumental and plot analysis tool that boasts potential a...read more
ACD/Curve Processor is designed to process, analyze, and visualize experimental (or calculated) data from diverse sources. It is a generic instrumental and plot analysis tool that boasts potential applications for thermal analysis (DSC, DTA, TGA, DMA), calorimetry, and potentiometry to other techniques and fields such as titrimetry, voltammetry, polarography, x-ray (powder diffraction, fluorescence, and photoelectron), and ESR, as well as kinetics, physisorption, chemisorption, porosimetry, and more. It can be used to gain access to physicochemical curve profiles, specialized analytical techniques, or other opportune X-Y plots that might be measured, modeled, or generated in the laboratory.
• Widest Multi-technique Support: Access and process analytical data for a wide range of experimental or calculated curves. Experimental curves and plots from various other techniques can be easily accessed, analyzed, and managed in a single program interface.
• Chemical Structure Intelligence: Enhance your spectral analyses through an active chemical structure object for organic, polymeric, inorganic, and organometallic compounds. ACD/ChemSketch, a full-featured structure drawing package, is fully integrated with ACD/Curve Manager.
• Straightforward Automation: Automate routine tasks with advanced macro processing tools. Run, store, and organize the macro programs within a user-friendly interface. Any macro can be associated with a button on the Macro Panel or run automatically when a spectrum is opened. Group Macro tools facilitate the task of pushing experimental spectra collected in files for years into a fully searchable reference database.
• Customizable Processing Function Tool: Perform various X- and Y-axis conversions and data manipulation according to a user-defined formula. The formula can include variables detected from the curve data set (e.g., minimum or maximum value of coordinates or a particular annotated point) in the formula.
• State-of-the-Art Reporting Tools: Publish and present the analysis results by producing professional quality reports or posters without leaving ACD/Curve Manager. This program can transfer spectra, tables, structures, and graphics into any Windows document as OLE-objects or pictures. After processing, professional reports and posters can be prepared without leaving the Curve Manager program and printed, saved, or exported as Adobe PDF files.
ACD/Curve Manager—all the features and functions of Curve Processor with the added capacity to store, search, and retrieve experimental data from different optical techniques and vendors.
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries