ACD/Curve Manager is designed to process, analyze, and manage experimental (or calculated) data from diverse sources. It is a generic instrumental analysis tool that boasts potential applications for the analysis of curves from thermal analysis (DSC, DTA, TGA), DMA, calorimetry, and potentiometry to other techniques and fields such as titrimetry, voltammetry, polarography, x-ray methods (powder diffraction, fluorescence, and photoelectron), ESR spectroscopy, kinetics, and more. It can be used to gain access to physicochemical curve profiles, specialized analytical techniques, or other opportune X-Y plots that might be measured, modeled, or generated in the laboratory.
Easily access and share a comprehensive view of your research by using Curve Manager along with complimentary advanced optical, NMR, MS, and Chromatographic modules.
• Widest Multi-technique Support: Access and process analytical data for a wide range of experimental or calculated curves. Experimental curves and plots from various techniques can be easily accessed, analyzed, and managed in a single program interface.
• Chemical Structure Intelligence: Enhance your spectral analyses through an active chemical structure object of organic, polymeric, inorganic, and organometallic compounds. ACD/ChemSketch, a full-featured structure drawing package, is fully integrated with ACD/Curve Manager.
• Straightforward Automation: Automate routine tasks with advanced macro processing tools. Run, store, and organize the macro programs within a user-friendly interface. Any macro can be associated with a button on the Macro Panel or run automatically when a spectrum is opened. Group Macro tools facilitate the task of pushing experimental spectra collected in files for years into a fully searchable reference database.
• Customizable Processing Function Tool: Perform various X- and Y-axis conversions and data manipulation according to a user-defined formula. The formula can include variables detected from the curve data set (e.g., minimum or maximum value of coordinates or a particular annotated point).
• State-of-the-Art Reporting Tools: Publish and present the analysis results by producing professional quality reports or posters without leaving ACD/Curve Manager. This program can transfer spectra, tables, structures, and graphics into any Windows document as OLE-objects or pictures. Professional quality reports and posters can be prepared, saved, or exported (e.g., to Adobe PDF) without leaving the Curve Manager program.
ACD/SpecManager—integrated data management for various spectroscopic methods such as NMR, Chromatography, UV-IR, and Mass Spec, enabling high-throughput processing and interpretation with powerful custom tools and macro capabilities.