ACD/ChemSketch is a chemically intelligent drawing interface that facilitates the transformation of structural or analytical data into professional, easy-to-decipher reports or presentations.
The commercial version of ACD/ChemSketch contains tools for:
• 2D structure cleaning, 3D optimization, and viewing
• InChI generation and conversion
• Draw polymers, organometallics, and Markush structures
• IUPAC systematic naming capability for molecules with fewer than 50 atoms and 3 rings
• Dictionary of more than 158,000 trivial, common, and trade names with their corresponding structures
• View the SDfiles, and search Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF reports, SDfiles, molfiles, and CambridgeSoft ChemDraw files by chemical structure, substructure, or structure similarity
ACD/ChemSketch Freeware—with functionalities that are highly competitive with other popular commercial chemical drawing packages.