Accutase - Enzyme Cell Detachment Medium 100 mL
Accutase performs exceptionally well in detaching cells for analysis of cell surface markers, virus growth assay, quiescence assays by serum starvation, transformation assays by oncogene transfection, neural crest cell migration assays, cell proliferation, cell haptotaxsis, tumor cell migration assays, routine cell passage, production scale-up (bioreactor), and flow cytometry. Accutase has been shown effective on: fibroblasts, keratinocytes, vascular endothelial cells, hepatocytes, vascular smooth muscle cells, hepatocyte progenitors, primary chick embryo neuronal cells, bone marrow stem cells, adherent CHO and BHK cells, macrophages, 293 cells, L929 cells, immortalized mouse testicular germ cells, 3T3, Vero, COS, HeLa, NT2, MG63, M24 and A375 metastatic melanoma, gliomas U251 and D54, HT1080 fibrosarcoma cells, and Sf9 insect cells.
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries